We did it! Thanks to your support we hit 1,000 downloads in Season 1.
As promised, I’m going to deliver. So here goes nothing…
To get you started on your own journey of wine expertise, I’m giving away $1,000 worth of wine books and resources.
I’ll pick 5 winners at random from the contest entires below. There’s multiple ways to enter so be sure to subscribe to the podcast, share with friends and sign up with your email.
Contest starts August 22, 2019 and runs until September 24, 2019. Complete details can be found in the Terms and Conditions.
What can you win by entering the $1000 Books and Resources Giveaway?
I’m giving away some of my favorite books and resources and people you’ve heard on this podcast!
The Ultimate Jumpstart to Wine Expert Package includes:
- The Essential Scratch and Sniff Guide to Becoming a Wine Expert: Take a Whiff of That by Richard Betts
- Judgment of Paris: Judgment of Paris by George M. Taber
- Wine Map of California by Steve De Long
- De Long’s Wine Grape Varietal Table by Deborah De Long
- Wine Tasting Notebook by Steve De Long
- Wine for Normal People: A Guide for Real People Who Like Wine, but Not the Snobbery That Goes with It by Elizabeth Schneider
- Wine Folly: The Essential Guide to Wine by Madeline Puckette
- The Wine Bible by Karen MacNeil
- The New Wine Rules: A Genuinely Helpful Guide to Everything You Need to Know by Jon Bonne
- Kevin Zraly Windows on the World Complete Wine Course: Revised, Updated & Expanded Edition by Kevin Zraly
- The Unfiltered Guide to Working in Wine by Hillary Zio
- Reading between the Wines, With a New Preface by Terry Theise